Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Semillon
Thursday night at Fine Wines of Stockton we tasted the final group of 2009 Bordeaux. Continue reading
Our friend Dave joined us for a recent online tasting with Carolyn Wente, CEO of Wente Family Estates. She shared some of her favorite Holiday recipes with us as we tasted some of the Wente wines. Continue reading
We tasted six wines from the appellation of Margaux in Bordeaux, France this week. Continue reading
2010 “The Whip” by Murrieta’s Well tasting notes. Continue reading
Thursday Night Tasting – 2007 Bordeaux Part Quatre. Continue reading