Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Pinot Grigio
Lately we decided to explore the world of Rosé wines. Continue reading
2010 Bronis Pinot Grigio Oltrepo Pavese tasting notes. Continue reading
This weeks tasting was domestic Pinot Gris or Pinot Grigio, if you prefer the Italian spelling. Continue reading
“Hop on the Bus” with Double Decker Wines online tasting. Continue reading
Brice Station Vintners is a very small winery and the last one as you go up highway 4. At 3300 feet it is one of the highest wineries in California. Continue reading
We had a very interesting online wine tasting using twitter to ask questions and make comments to the wine maker for Wente Vineyards. Continue reading