Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Sterling Vineyards
2007 Sterling Vineyards Cabernet Franc tasting notes. Continue reading
We have had a couple of domestic Gewurtztraminer lately so I am going to combine the two into one post. Continue reading
2008 Sterling Petite Sirah North Coast tasting notes. Continue reading
The 2008 Sterling Vineyards Napa Valley Sangiovese is a nice light red wine that can be enjoyed anytime. Continue reading
2008 Sterling Reserve Chardonnay Napa Valley tasting notes. Continue reading
2007 Sterling Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon tasting notes. Continue reading
2008 Sterling Vineyards Napa Valley Syrah tasting notes. Continue reading
Does the glassware you drink your wine from really matter? Is a jelly jar or a shot glass just fine for tasting and drinking wine? These were the burning questions that we, and another 50 plus wine tasters, gathered at Sterling Vineyards to answer this past Saturday. Continue reading
Red Chile Chicken and Sterling Three Palms Merlot for Monday night dinner. Continue reading
2007 Sterling Vineyards SVR Reserve Red Wine tasting note. Continue reading