Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Nancy on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Tom Bentley on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Nancy on South African Wines
Tag Archives: Rhone
Here is what we have been tasting in the last week or so. It is a bit of this and that. Three of these wines we have tasted before and have updated our previous posts. As always, it is interesting to taste how wines change over time. Continue reading
Sierra Foothills Wine Trip Part One. This year they decided to go somewhere different, the Sierra foothills, specifically Calaveras County. Continue reading
We tasted six Rhone Valley wines by Paul Jaboulet Âiné and one by Marc Kreydenweiss at our Thursday night tasting. Continue reading