Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Rhone Valley
The Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton was all about Syrah. We tasted five Syrahs, four of which were from California, one from southern Oregon. George and Gail were unavailable to do the tasting, so Alan presented these wines. Let’s see what we can learn about Syrah.
Here is what we have been tasting in the last week or so. It is a bit of this and that. Three of these wines we have tasted before and have updated our previous posts. As always, it is interesting to taste how wines change over time. Continue reading
Hermitage and Crozes-Hermitage, Wines from the Rhone tasting notes. Continue reading
Sierra Foothills Wine Trip Part One. This year they decided to go somewhere different, the Sierra foothills, specifically Calaveras County. Continue reading