Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Wente Vineyards
The other day we were sent some wine as tasting samples from Wente Vineyards for an online tasting. Wente Vineyards and Charles Communications do this every so often. It is a lot of fun plus we get to taste some nice wine. A group of bloggers are sent samples and we all get online at the same time to taste and share notes. Continue reading
Our friend Dave joined us for a recent online tasting with Carolyn Wente, CEO of Wente Family Estates. She shared some of her favorite Holiday recipes with us as we tasted some of the Wente wines. Continue reading
We had a fun online tasting the night before Halloween. We were sent four wines in black bags (Tasting in the Dark) so we couldn’t see the labels and a Halloween mask to wear while doing the tasting. Continue reading
Last July we tasted four different Chardonnay’s produced by Wente Vineyards. Now we have just participated in another online tasting of the same wines only from the next years vintage. Continue reading
“Hop on the Bus” with Double Decker Wines online tasting. Continue reading
2010 “The Whip” by Murrieta’s Well tasting notes. Continue reading
Tonight we participated in another online tasting with Wente Vineyards winemaker Karl Wente using streaming video and Twitter. Continue reading