Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Washington
We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving with family in San Francisco. It was a gloriously clear day. The view from the City to Marin County was crystal clear, it couldn’t have been a nicer day. Continue reading
Last week we tasted six wines from the Columbia Valley in the state of Washington. Continue reading
This weeks tasting was domestic Pinot Gris or Pinot Grigio, if you prefer the Italian spelling. Continue reading
This week we tasted Chardonnay from several areas around the world. Continue reading
2008 Andrew Rich Columbia Valley Roussanne review. Continue reading