Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Stags Leap
On a recent spring day, I took a trip to Napa Valley with friends to do some wine tasting. We wanted to stop at a winery we had not visited before, and chose Clos Du Val. Located on the Silverado Trail in the Stags Leap District AVA (American Viticultural Area), Clos Du Val was established in 1972 by American entrepreneur John Goelet and French winemaker Bernard Portet. The pair made an extensive search for the perfect location to produce Bordeaux and Burgundy style wines and chose what would become Stags Leap District and Los Carneros AVAs. Continue reading →
On a recent weekday I spent a day wine tasting in Napa Valley with a group of friends. The weather was warm for December, in the mid 60s, and mostly overcast. The drive from Stockton to Napa takes us through the San Francisco Bay Delta. Continue reading →
Day Trip to the Napa Valley Part Two. Continue reading →