Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: St. Julien
We just attended another tasting of 2009 Bordeaux at Fine Wines of Stockton. Five reds and a Sauternes.
It’s always great when you can participate in a wine tasting and walk away liking every wine you tried! Continue reading
We missed the first 2009 Bordeaux tasting at our local wine shop, Fine Wines of Stockton, while we were in Nepal but fortunately we were here for the second one. Continue reading
Our Fourth in a Series of 2008 Bordeaux Tastings. Continue reading