Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Petite Syrah
Our friend Dave joined us for a recent online tasting with Carolyn Wente, CEO of Wente Family Estates. She shared some of her favorite Holiday recipes with us as we tasted some of the Wente wines. Continue reading
We had a fun online tasting the night before Halloween. We were sent four wines in black bags (Tasting in the Dark) so we couldn’t see the labels and a Halloween mask to wear while doing the tasting. Continue reading
2010 Vigilance Winery and Vineyards Cimmarron Lake County Red Wine tasting notes. Continue reading
2008 Sterling Petite Sirah North Coast tasting notes. Continue reading
Brice Station Vintners is a very small winery and the last one as you go up highway 4. At 3300 feet it is one of the highest wineries in California. Continue reading
Sierra Foothills Wine Trip Part One. This year they decided to go somewhere different, the Sierra foothills, specifically Calaveras County. Continue reading
After exploring the wine country around Sonoita in the southern part of Arizona we headed north to the Verde Valley. Continue reading
Last Thursday night we were invited to be panelists on TasteLive.com for an online Benziger Family Winery tasting. Continue reading
2007 Rubicon Estate Cuvee Rutherford tasting notes. Continue reading