Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Petite Sirah
Howell Mountain American Viticultural Area (AVA), located within the Napa AVA, was the first sub-appellation to be designated in 1983. Howell Mountain is located on the northeast side of Napa Valley. The AVA ranges from 1400 to 2200 feet, putting it above the fog line. Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago Nancy and I went up Highway 4 to Bear Valley, Ca. to do some cross country skiing. We go several times each year and usually go straight up and back. This time, though, our trip took a twisted turn. Continue reading
The Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton featured Bokisch Vineyards of Lodi. Liz and Marcus Bokisch poured their wines and gave us all kinds of information about their winery, their growing practices and about the origin of their vines. Continue reading
We had a fun online tasting the night before Halloween. We were sent four wines in black bags (Tasting in the Dark) so we couldn’t see the labels and a Halloween mask to wear while doing the tasting. Continue reading
2010 Vigilance Winery and Vineyards Cimmarron Lake County Red Wine tasting notes. Continue reading
“Hop on the Bus” with Double Decker Wines online tasting. Continue reading