Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Pauillac
We just attended another tasting of 2009 Bordeaux at Fine Wines of Stockton. Five reds and a Sauternes.
It’s always great when you can participate in a wine tasting and walk away liking every wine you tried! Continue reading
Thursday nghts tasting notes again. This week we tasted red Bordeaux from the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. This tasting hopeully will help us see how these wines may be developing in our cellars. Continue reading
Our Fifth and Last 2008 Bordeaux Tasting notes. Continue reading