Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Lodi
The Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton featured Zinfandel. We live in the heart of Zinfandel country. Lodi, just 15 minutes north of Stockton, has significant plantings of Zinfandel as do the Sierra Foothills. The tasting included five wines from the Sierra Foothills and one from Lodi. It was our mission to identify the Lodi wine in the group. Continue reading
The Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton featured Bokisch Vineyards of Lodi. Liz and Marcus Bokisch poured their wines and gave us all kinds of information about their winery, their growing practices and about the origin of their vines. Continue reading
Our friend Dave brought over a bottle of the 2008 Pasos Vineyards Tannat to share the other night. Continue reading
This week we participated in a tasting of Sonoma Zinfandels at Fine Wines of Stockton. Continue reading
Calaveras County Zinfandel was the theme for the Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton. Continue reading
Thursday night tasting. Barbera From Italy and California. Continue reading