Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Livermore Valley
Our friend Dave joined us for a recent online tasting with Carolyn Wente, CEO of Wente Family Estates. She shared some of her favorite Holiday recipes with us as we tasted some of the Wente wines. Continue reading
We had a fun online tasting the night before Halloween. We were sent four wines in black bags (Tasting in the Dark) so we couldn’t see the labels and a Halloween mask to wear while doing the tasting. Continue reading
Last July we tasted four different Chardonnay’s produced by Wente Vineyards. Now we have just participated in another online tasting of the same wines only from the next years vintage. Continue reading