Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Garnacha
A couple of weeks ago Nancy and I went up Highway 4 to Bear Valley, Ca. to do some cross country skiing. We go several times each year and usually go straight up and back. This time, though, our trip took a twisted turn. Continue reading
The Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton featured Bokisch Vineyards of Lodi. Liz and Marcus Bokisch poured their wines and gave us all kinds of information about their winery, their growing practices and about the origin of their vines. Continue reading
#winechat Wednesday – Value Wines
Today on #winechat the theme was \”Value wines, $10 or less\” and it was hosted by Dezel Quillen (@myvinespot). Continue reading
Our last stop and lunch destination was Metate Hill Vineyards tasting room in downtown Murphys. Continue reading
A Mixed Batch of Lighter Red Wines for out Thursday night tasting. Continue reading
Calaveras County Wines for the Thursday night tasting. Continue reading
Notes on our cross country skiing trip that turned into a wine tasting trip. Continue reading
Our Thursday night tasting featured Grenache. George gave us some background on the origin of the grape which may have originated on a Greek Isle. It was probably taken to Spain by the Moors and from there to France and … Continue reading