Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
Tag Archives: Chenin Blanc
We are planning a trip to Africa in July 2014. We will be visiting Botswana, Zambia and Zimbabwe. We will fly into Johannesburg then travel on to Chobe National Park via Victoria Falls. From Chobe we visit the Okavango Delta, then fly on to Kafue National Park in Zambia. Next, we fly to Zimbabwe and visit Hwange National Park before returning to Victoria Falls and then Johannesburg. Whew! This part of the trip is planned for us. We need only show up with our very minimal luggage. Continue reading
We tasted two white wines and two red wines from Pine Ridge Vineyards for another TasteLive. Continue reading