Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Nancy on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Tom Bentley on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun
- Nancy on South African Wines
Tag Archives: Carmenere
The tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton last Thursday night was all about Chile. We tasted six wines, two of which George told us were Cabernet Sauvignon and the rest Carmenere. Our assignment for the evening was to identify the two Cabernets. As an aside, George wanted us to think about whether Carmenere could be a substitute for Cabernet Sauvignon. Continue reading
Our mission for the Thursday night tasting at Fine Wines of Stockton was to choose a favorite wine to have with hors d’oeuvres and one for a holiday dinner. Continue reading
This weeks wine tasting at our local wine shop was seven Carménère wines from Chile. Continue reading
A Mixed Batch of Lighter Red Wines for out Thursday night tasting. Continue reading
Our Thursday night tasting theme this week was Chilean wines by Santa Ema Vineyards. Continue reading
The 2009 Montgras Reserva Carmenere is from Chile’s Colchagua Valley. It has a dark ruby color and the nose is smoky, with dark fruit and vanilla. The flavors were dark fruit with a slight hint of vegetal and light vanilla. … Continue reading