Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine
Tag Archives: Cahors
In case you didn’t know, April 17 is Malbec World Day. So designated by Wines of Argentina since 2011. Wines of Argentina is an organization that promotes Argentinian wine worldwide and assists Argentinian wine producers it developing their export strategy. Continue reading
Here is what we have been tasting in the last week or so. It is a bit of this and that. Three of these wines we have tasted before and have updated our previous posts. As always, it is interesting to taste how wines change over time. Continue reading
Well we are headed off to the Wine Bloggers Conference 2012 (WBC12) this week in Portland, Oregon. Continue reading
Our Monday night dinner was on Saturday this week. Food and wines we had with dinner. Continue reading
Thursday Night Tasting – Cahors and Argentine Malbec Continue reading
Pete made dinner for Dave and I this Monday night. He prepared a chickpea ragout recipe from Jacque Pepin’s book Fast Food My Way. He added sweet Italian sausage to the recipe which included sauteed onion, scallions, garlic and tomatoes … Continue reading