2010 Sterling Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc – The color of this Sauvignon Blanc is almost clear, just a hint of straw. The nose has citrus and honey and that carries over in the flavor. Big flavors of citrus, honey and a ton of acid. This is a great really crisp wine for a hot summer day and at only 13.5% alc. you can enjoy more of it.
Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine