2010 Sterling Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc – The color of this Sauvignon Blanc is almost clear, just a hint of straw. The nose has citrus and honey and that carries over in the flavor. Big flavors of citrus, honey and a ton of acid. This is a great really crisp wine for a hot summer day and at only 13.5% alc. you can enjoy more of it.
Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun