The 2007 Sterling Diamond Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon has a violet-ruby color with a restrained nose. In the mouth you get a burst of cedar and then complex fruit plus some vegetal flavors. The tannins are chalky and there is plenty of acid. This real good now and is going to be really great in a few more years.
Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun