2007 Provenance Rutherford Cabernet Sauvignon – This dark ruby colored wine had a big nose of dark ripe fruit (alc. 14.5%). Lots of dark fruit in the flavor along with a little bit of vegetal notes and vanilla. A little Petite Verdot, Malbec and Cabernet Franc along with 19 months in oak add complexity to this wine. Big grippy tannins and plenty of acid. An excellent wine with a long finish that will benefit from a few years in the cellar.
Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Nancy on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Nancy on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Kelowna Catherine on Hotel Eldorado – Kelowna, British Columbia
- Kelowna Catherine on Wine And A Pyramid Too!
- Wine Bloggers Enjoyed Taste of Kelowna, Results Coming In | Tourism Kelowna News Centre on Wine Bloggers’ Conference 2013 — Pre-Conference Fun