The 2004 Gran Feudo Crianza is from the region of Navarra in Spain and contains 70% Tempranillo, 25% Garnacha and 5% Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine has a nice medium garnet color. The nose had nice medium dark fruit with cedar. There was a light body with medium dark fruit, cedar and a hint of vanilla. There was a good balance of acid and tannin and a long finish with flavor and tannins. The wine was aged in American oak for 12 months and has an alcohol content of 12.5%.
Subscribe to PullThatCorkBe notified about new posts.
Need to Pull That Cork?
Looking for Wine Gifts?
- Celebrating Finger Lakes Wine Month – Aromatic White Wines | Pull That Cork on Finger Lakes Wine Tasting Series: Red Wines
- SakéOne – Premium Saké Made in Oregon | Pull That Cork on Sake Sunday
- Nancy on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Jon on St. Jorge Winery – Portuguese Varietal Wines in Lodi
- Peter on Scottsdale Wine and Dine